Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lunch with sister and b-in-law

I went out to lunch with my sister and brother-in-law yesterday.  We went to the infamous "林木街" in Seremban.  This is a hawker place with a lot of good food.  We spent RM17.50.


Stuffed eggplants, stuffed tao foo and fish balls cost RM4.20












Curry noodles (板面) costs RM3.50.  The curry was quite lemak and tastes good.


Two hainanese chicken rice cost RM7.  The chicken was nice but the rice wasn't as good as it used to be according to my b-in-law.  I tasted this the first time so I think it was good enough for me.  The chili was very good.

Then two coffee and a glass of herbal tea cost $2.80.












It was quite economical and tasted good.  The place is always full of people over breakfast and lunch.  Lots of parking spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment