Thursday, July 15, 2010

Breakfast at Soong Kee

This morning I went to breakfast with my parents at Soong Kee.  They are famous for "hor fun", rice sticks, and wonton noodles.


My parents had the "hor fun".












I had wonton noodles.











Then I ordered a bowl of "sui gao" but they didn't have that this morning so I ordered a bowl of their prawn wontons in soup.


A bowl of 10 prawn wontons.












This is how the wontons look like.











The bill for all the above was RM19.  We were not happy that it cost so much.  The noodle was RM4 a plate.  The prawn wontons cost RM7!  I haven't been to that place for a long time.  I think I will not go back for a long long time.....

1 comment:

  1. That does not sound very expensive. I will be happy to pay if the food tastes good. Were the prawn wontons full of prawns? Were the noodles good?

    ReplyDelete