Friday, September 24, 2010

Korea trip

I have signed up for a trip to Korea.  It is a 8-day trip starting tomorrow 25 September,2010.  The trip will cover Jeju Island, Heyri Art Village, Mount Sorak, Oak Valley, Everland and city sightseeing in Seoul.  Here is the itinerary.





 The tour specialty includes superb Korean gastronomical experience namely:
- fresh Jeju abalone porridge/seafood shabu
- Jeju BBQ with 'ogyeopsal' 3 layer black pork
- chun chuan pan fried chicken
- ginseng chicken soup
- cuttlefish bulgogi
- kimchi hotpot
- mushroom shabu
- stone bimbimpap
- exquisite side dishes like tile fish, fish roe, various kinds of kimchi, bing rice cake and seaweeds

Since this is my first visit to Korea, I am sure I will have a great time.  I hope I will enjoy all these exciting food!
Will report back on the trip soon.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! You have swapped the first and second page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have changed over the two pages..thank you.

    ReplyDelete